Tuition for the 2021-2022 season is $765 and is nonrefundable. A 10% discount is given to families with two children; a third child receives free tuition. Tuition assistance is available and awarded on the basis of need.
Tuition payment is due upon registration. Your options are:
- Pay now by credit card or PayPal
- Send a tuition check to: YOBC, 111 Pheasant Run Suite 100, Newtown PA 18940
- Request Tuition Assistance
No student should be excluded from YOBC for financial reasons. Tuition assistance provides for YOBC students with demonstrated financial need. In order to be eligible for tuition assistance:
- Student must be accepted into YOBC
- Student must participate in their school’s performance music program (if available)
- Students and their families must demonstrate financial need and a commitment to YOBC
Students approved for Tuition Assistance Scholarships are expected to demonstrate the highest commitment to YOBC in terms of preparedness, attendance, leadership, and full participation in YOBC programs and concerts.
How to apply for tuition assistance
For students accepted into YOBC who are unable to pay the full tuition cost. To apply, click here for the Tuition Assistance request form here. Assistance must be requested by the July 15th and August 1st deadlines.
YOBC’s President’s Scholarship is a need-based scholarship that offers one year of free private lessons on your instrument and one year of free tuition at YOBC. All application materials must be submitted by August 1st, 2021 to be considered. To apply, click here to view the President’s Scholarship application requirements.