|Unlisted YouTube Video||Google Drive|
|1. If you have a Google (gmail) account, you have a YouTube account. (This may not be true if you are using a school account.)|
2. Log in to Google.
3. Open YouTube.
4. In the top right corner (shown below), click the video camera icon.
5. Then Click Upload video.
6. Find your video and upload it.
7. Give it a name using this format: FirstName LastInitial YOBC Audition Video 2020
8. Click the o next to No, it’s not made for kids.
9. Click NEXT.
10. Then Click NEXT again.
11. Select Unlisted.
12. Then click SAVE.
13. Copy the Copy Video Link button and paste it into the YOBC form.
Only those you share the link with will be able to see your video.
|NOTE: Some schools do not allow sharing outside of the district.|
1. Log in to Google.
2. Go to Drive.
3. Click New.
4. Select File Upload.
5. Your File will upload.
6. When your file is finished uploading, click it.
7. Click the 3 dots in the top right corner (or the person with the + sign).
8. Select Share.
9. Click Get Shareable link
10.Click Copy Link.
11. Paste the link into the YOBC form.