YOBC is hosted by the:
Bucks County Community College
Music and Multimedia Building
275 Swamp Road
Newtown, PA 18940
Parking and Drop-off Instructions for BCCC
- Visitors to YOBC for a one-day audition, observation, or event may park in lot E2, if available, or lot S3.
- Parking Permits are REQUIRED for all YOBC members and will be distributed at the first rehearsal.
- The main lot for parking is lot S3. In the very rare instance that S3 is full, you can park in S4.
- YOBC Families with students who play the following instruments ONLY may park in lot E2: Tuba, String Bass, Cello, Harp. Special parking permits for these instruments will be distributed at the first rehearsal. Please note that there may not always be spaces available in this lot.
- Violations of parking rules and permitting may result in BCCC Security ticketing you with a fine. We can not get that fine lifted.
- We are not allowed to use the small access road between the music building and the art building for drop off due to safety regulations.
- For safety reasons, parents of Prima Strings musicians are requested to bring their children to the rehearsal room and come into the music building to pick up their children at the end of rehearsal.