Preferred Roommate Request
YOBC Advanced Division Students Only
YOBC Advanced Division Students Should Submit this Form.
You have the opportunity to select a preferred roommate for tour hotels. We will make every effort to honor your request, but it will not always be possible for you to room with your preferred roommate. Thank you in advance for understanding and being flexible. In general, you can expect the following:
- When students are assigned two to a room, you will usually be assigned your preferred roommate.
- When students are assigned four to a room, you will usually be grouped with your preferred roommate and two other students
- Unfortunately, when students are assigned three to a room, it may not always be possible to group you with your preferred roommate. In these cases, YOBC staff will assign roommates. We cannot take roommate requests for three-to-a-room.
- We will make every attempt to assign requested roommates to the same chaperone group, however, we cannot guarantee that this will always be possible.
Selecting Your Preferred Roommate
- Make sure to check with the person you are selecting as your roommate before you fill out the roommate form.
- Both roommates must fill out separate forms and must request each other in order to be considered.
- Submit your preferred roommate form as soon as possible but no later than May 20, 2020. Changes and additional requests for preferred roommates cannot be made after that date. Students who have not submitted this form by May 20, 2020 will be assigned a roommate by the tour administrator.
- Roommate assignments will be sent to tour participants by June 20, 2020. Requests for changes to roommate assignments cannot be honored.