Tour Costs & Financing
You must complete the tour enrollment form prior to paying your deposit.
The costs provided below may change somewhat due to fluctuations in the euro and the airfare. Final airfare cost will be established in September. YOBC Tour Student Musicians: $TBD; Adults and other family members: $TBD.
Paying for the Tour
- $100 pp initial tour deposit payable online with application to secure your reservation (refundable)
- Second Installment: July 15, 2019 ($1,100/pp, refundable)
- Third Installment: October 15, 2019
(YOBC Students: $675;
- Fourth Installment: March 15, 2020
(YOBC students: +/- cost adjustments as needed,
musicians: $575 +/- cost adjustments )Payment ScheduleFirst Installment: April 15, 2019 ($1,100/pp, refundable)
Payments: Payments should be made by check payable to YOBC. Please notate on the check what the payment is for. Payments should be mailed to the Tour Treasurer:
5605 Spruce Mill Drive
Yardley, PA 19067
Being on time with your payments is very important. Please let the Treasurer know if you are going to be late with a payment.
Fundraising: YOBC will provide fundraising opportunities for students/parents to help pay for their trip.
Financial Aid: Some student financial aid is available. Aid will be decided on the basis of need on the part of both the student and YOBC touring ensemble. Applications are available here.
- Round trip airfare
- Two meals a day – usually breakfast and dinner (drinks with meals not included)
- Two tour buses, and 1 van for the instruments.
- Bilingual tour manager and driver on each bus
- Double/triples/quads for students; Double occ. for adults (single room upgrade fee)
- Educational, cultural, musical, recreational activities and entrance fees
- Trip insurance is not included in the package
- No deviations from the tour package can be allowed